Protecting Assets During Your Lifetime. Preserving Them For Future Generations.
Tax Planning for Individuals and Businesses
Clients call on Estate Preservation Law Offices for our specialized knowledge of tax issues and developments. Whether working with individual or business clients on a simple estate plan or on more sophisticated business transactions, our tax professionals make it a point to identify and discuss all relevant tax considerations, and then provide sound tax planning strategies. While every planning situation has a primary objective – be it nursing home protection or financial aid – our aim is to ensure the most favorable tax outcome given each client’s unique situation.
In addition to the planning areas listed on this site, our tax planning services include:
- Estate tax, gift tax, and generation skipping transfer tax planning
- Estate tax return preparation
- Gift tax return preparation
- Individual, business and fiduciary income tax return coordination and consultation
Our Practice Areas
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Elder Law & Medicaid Planning
- Business & Corporate Planning
- Special Needs & Disability Planning
- Estate& Trust Administration
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Tax Planning - Corporate & Individual
- Charitable & Exempt Organizations
- Equine & Pet Trust Planning
- Veterans Benefits Planning
- Financial Aid Planning
More about Tax Planning from Our Blog
By Brendan T. King This is the first year that taxpayers will file income taxes under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of...
By: Linda T. Cammuso: President Trump unveiled an ambitious tax cut reform plan soon after his inauguration. As of...
Often, after having signed their estate planning documents, clients convey the relief they feel at having finalized...
71 Elm Street, Suite 100
Worcester, MA 01609
156 Hamilton Street
Leominster, MA 01453
9 N Main Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
100 Grandview Road. Suite 405
Braintree, MA 02184
Cape Cod & Islands
776 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601