Practice AreasFinancial Aid Planning
Families with college-age children struggle to navigate the complicated federal and institutional financial aid rules while worrying about how they will pay their portion of college expenses.
Financial Aid Planning
Higher education is one of the most rapidly increasing expenses today. Families with college-age children struggle to navigate the complicated federal and institutional financial aid rules while worrying about how they will pay their portion of college expenses. Often, grandparents are included in the mix. Estate Preservation Law Offices’ financial aid planning services are multi-generational. They range from working directly with families to ensure the student qualifies for aid, the parents’ required contributions are minimized, and the grandparents’ estate plans work within this structure.
Our creative and effective planning techniques come from an in-depth understanding of the way higher education financing works. Our experience positions us to work with families to maximize their financial aid through resourceful and effective planning techniques. On the estate planning side, we counsel our clients in structuring their estate plans in a way that benefits their children and grandchildren yet still allows the student to qualify for financial aid.
Our financial aid planning services include:
- Assessment of the family’s financial aid position, development of strategies and recommendations of techniques to increase the amount of financial aid available to the family
- Assistance with the preparation of all applications and forms (federal and institutional) for financial aid and help with the selection of colleges with the most desirable financial aid packages
- Negotiation with institutions for the most beneficial financial assistance for the family
Our Practice Areas
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- ElderLaw & Medicaid Planning
- Business & Corporate Planning
- Special Needs & Disability Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Tax Planning Corporate & Individual
- Charitable & Exempt Organizations
- Equine & Pet Trust Planning
- Veterans’ Benefits Planning
- Financial Aid Planning
Request a Free Consultation
We offer complimentary consultations because we understand that knowledge is power, and that informed clients are empowered to make the best decisions for themselves and their families.
71 Elm Street
Worcester, MA 01609
9 N Main Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
150 Hamilton Street
Leominster, MA 01453
100 Grandview Road
Braintree, MA 02184
Cape Cod & Islands
776 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
OUR CLIENTS - Individuals, entrepreneurs, families, business owners, medical, legal and other professionals, fiduciaries, and parents of children with disabilities, are among the diverse types of clients that look to Estate Preservation Law Offices to meet their planning needs. From simple issues to complicated problems, clients come to us for results, and we deliver. Our pride and satisfaction come from building an extraordinary rapport with clients and helping them to solve their problems and achieve their goals.
Estate Preservation Law Offices of Worcester, MA provides multi-leveled and integrated estate planning and asset protection planning services. Protecting Assets During Your Lifetime. Preserving Them For Future Generations.