Practice AreasEstate & Trust Administration
We handle estates of all sizes, recognizing that every estate requires diligent and thorough attention, no matter its value or level of complexity.
Estate & Trust Administration
Estate Preservation Law Offices serves as legal counsel to executors, administrators and trustees, counseling them in the intricacies and complexities of estate and trust administration. In addition to the complicated legal responsibilities of fiduciaries, we are sensitive to the dynamics of families and beneficiaries that often play a significant factor in estate and trust administration.
We handle estates of all sizes, recognizing that every estate requires diligent and thorough attention, no matter its value or level of complexity. Our professionals work closely with executors and administrators through the entire probate and estate settlement process. From the initial assessment to the final beneficial distributions, we strive to be accessible and accommodating.
On the trust side, we offer professional trust administration services for all types of trusts. In representing a trustee, we develop streamlined and economically efficient systems that are tailored to the specific provisions and requirements of the trust.
We also serve as executor and trustee for those clients who desire direct professional involvement in the administration process of their estate plans.
Our estate and trust administration services include:
- Probate of the will/appointment of the executor or administrator
- Preparation of inventory and fiduciary accounts
- Identification of estate/trust assets and liabilities
- Coordination of asset appraisals
- Supervision of estate/trust receipts and distributions, including the sale/liquidation of assets, payment of debts, expenses and fees, and beneficial distributions
- Postmortem tax planning including disclaimers
- Preparation and filing of state and federal estate tax returns
- Preparation and filing of federal gift tax returns
- Coordination and review of state and federal fiduciary income tax returns
- Trust funding and termination
- Representation of estate and trust beneficiaries
Our Practice Areas
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- ElderLaw & Medicaid Planning
- Business & Corporate Planning
- Special Needs & Disability Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Tax Planning Corporate & Individual
- Charitable & Exempt Organizations
- Equine & Pet Trust Planning
- Veterans’ Benefits Planning
- Financial Aid Planning
Request a Free Consultation
We offer complimentary consultations because we understand that knowledge is power, and that informed clients are empowered to make the best decisions for themselves and their families.
More about Estate & Trust Administration from Our Blog
Whether you’re trying to envision how your family will handle your loss or a survivor in the wake of a loved one’s...
A Sign of the times: Massachusetts’ highest court rules Yahoo can release deceased user’s emails to personal representative (executor)
By Linda T. Cammuso A long and hard fought battle against Yahoo to access a deceased subscriber’s emails is one step...
Observation Status in Hospital Change: Understanding your risk Carol F. Barton The Notice of Observation Treatment and...
71 Elm Street
Worcester, MA 01609
9 N Main Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
150 Hamilton Street
Leominster, MA 01453
100 Grandview Road
Braintree, MA 02184
Cape Cod & Islands
776 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
OUR CLIENTS - Individuals, entrepreneurs, families, business owners, medical, legal and other professionals, fiduciaries, and parents of children with disabilities, are among the diverse types of clients that look to Estate Preservation Law Offices to meet their planning needs. From simple issues to complicated problems, clients come to us for results, and we deliver. Our pride and satisfaction come from building an extraordinary rapport with clients and helping them to solve their problems and achieve their goals.
Estate Preservation Law Offices of Worcester, MA provides multi-leveled and integrated estate planning and asset protection planning services. Protecting Assets During Your Lifetime. Preserving Them For Future Generations.