Practice AreasGuardianships & Conservatorships
The recent passage of the Massachusetts Uniform and Probate Code brings an entirely new set of rules and requirements to the process.
Guardianships and Conservatorships
Becoming a guardian or conservator can be a difficult and frustrating process. Upon being appointed guardian or conservator, you must contend with increasingly complicated medical and financial worlds. The recent passage of the Massachusetts Uniform and Probate Code brings an entirely new set of rules and requirements to the process. Estate Planning Law Offices offers experienced and practical legal insight into these challenges.
Our guardianship and conservatorship services include:
- Obtaining guardianship and conservatorships
- Securing and maintaining corporate bonds
- Preparation and filing of inventories and accounts, and allowance of annual guardian and conservator accounts
- Petitions for estate plans for individuals under guardianship and conservatorship
- Contested guardianship and conservatorship proceedings
Our Practice Areas
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- ElderLaw & Medicaid Planning
- Business & Corporate Planning
- Special Needs & Disability Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Tax Planning Corporate & Individual
- Charitable & Exempt Organizations
- Equine & Pet Trust Planning
- Veterans’ Benefits Planning
- Financial Aid Planning
Request a Free Consultation
We offer complimentary consultations because we understand that knowledge is power, and that informed clients are empowered to make the best decisions for themselves and their families.
More about Guardianships & Conservatorships from Our Blog
by Mariah Heppe We all know that life has been known to throw a few curve-balls, but I think it is safe to say that...
Many of you are familiar with the term Probate and associate it with a process that may occur after someone’s death...
By Linda T. Cammuso Choosing a guardian might just be the most difficult part of estate planning for parents with...
71 Elm Street
Worcester, MA 01609
9 N Main Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
150 Hamilton Street
Leominster, MA 01453
100 Grandview Road
Braintree, MA 02184
Cape Cod & Islands
776 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
OUR CLIENTS - Individuals, entrepreneurs, families, business owners, medical, legal and other professionals, fiduciaries, and parents of children with disabilities, are among the diverse types of clients that look to Estate Preservation Law Offices to meet their planning needs. From simple issues to complicated problems, clients come to us for results, and we deliver. Our pride and satisfaction come from building an extraordinary rapport with clients and helping them to solve their problems and achieve their goals.
Estate Preservation Law Offices of Worcester, MA provides multi-leveled and integrated estate planning and asset protection planning services. Protecting Assets During Your Lifetime. Preserving Them For Future Generations.