Linda T. Cammuso
Attorney / Partner
Admitted to Practice:
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
- Massachusetts Bar Association – Tax Subcommittee
- Worcester County Bar Association – Tax, Trusts and Estates Subcommittee
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) – Massachusetts Chapter
- Worcester Estate & Business Planning Council
- Montachusett Estate and Retirement Planning Council – Member and Past President
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation – Corporator
- Girls Incorporated of Worcester – Corporator and former Board Member/Secretary/Second Vice President
- Luk Inc. of Fitchburg, MA – former Board Member
- Spring House of Berlin, MA – former Board Member
- Volunteer Attorney with Community Legal Aid of Central & Western MA Pro Bono Unit
Linda T. Cammuso is a founding partner at Estate Preservation Law Offices. A skilled estate planning professional, her practice focuses on estate and asset protection planning, estate and trust administration, tax planning, elder and disability law, and corporate and business planning. Accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Linda provides veterans and their families with advice on the complex areas of law regarding VA pension benefits, also known as Aid & Attendance. She previously worked in the nursing home industry where she gained valuable insight into elder law and long-term care issues. Her knowledge in this field is a distinct benefit in working with clients who are facing long-term care planning challenges. Previously, she practiced as an associate attorney at Fusaro, Altomare & Ermilio in its Estate, Trust and Tax Department.
In keeping with the partners’ vision for community reach, Linda has served as a member of the Board of Directors for various nonprofit organizations including Girls Inc. of Worcester (of which she was also the Secretary and Second Vice President), Luk Inc. and Spring House. She currently serves as a Corporator for Girls Inc. of Worcester and the Greater Worcester Community Foundation. Linda developed the Estate Preservation Law Scholarship Fund to demonstrate the firm’s commitment to higher education. She is a past recipient of Worcester Business Journal’s Forty under Forty award and Outstanding Women in Business Award.
Linda has authored numerous articles on elder and long-term care planning issues and has appeared on Money Matters Radio as a co-host. She is a frequent speaker for various community and professional organizations.
Assumption College – Bachelor’s Degree
Suffolk University Law School – Juris Doctor
Request a Free Consultation
Latest From Our Blog
by linda cammuso
By Brendan J. King and Linda T. Cammuso, EPLO Partners As members of the small business community and estate planning...
Since the Coronavirus pandemic began spreading in the United States, estate planning attorney Linda Cammuso has seen a...
When Attorney Joseph Cove approached EPLO about transitioning his estate planning and elder law practice, we were...