Protecting Assets During Your Lifetime. Preserving Them For Future Generations.
Elder Law and Long-Term Care Medicaid Planning
The baby boomer generation and elders today are living longer and enjoying active and dynamic lifestyles. At the same time, they face unprecedented challenges when it comes to planning for their futures. Many worry about protecting their most cherished asset, their homes. They worry about financial security and how to protect assets for their heirs in an economic environment where the cost of living coupled with the rising cost of healthcare and long-term care can deplete their finances. Finally, they wonder how they will afford extended care in their later years, if needed, while preserving a legacy for their loved ones. It’s a sad fact, those who are facing imminent long-term-care situations and who have not planned adequately could conceivably lose everything.
Sensitive to our clients’ concerns, Estate Preservation Law Offices provides legal counsel and creative planning solutions for seniors and their families, helping them make the right financial, legal and healthcare decisions. We assist clients in navigating the ever-changing federal and state Medicaid laws and we counsel them on techniques available to protect their assets.
We also guide families through the strenuous process of qualifying for long-term care benefits, including Medicaid, handling the application process from start to finish. The process does not end there; we continue to work with clients to maintain and safeguard their eligibility.
Our elder law and long-term care/Medicaid planning services include:
- Specialized planning techniques to protect assets, including trusts and various gifting strategies
- Applications for Medicaid/MassHealth and other programs
- Customized assessments for clients planning for the future or facing an imminent nursing home stay that analyze the protected status of each asset and offer specific recommendations and planning options
Our Practice Areas
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Elder Law & Medicaid Planning
- Business & Corporate Planning
- Special Needs & Disability Planning
- Estate& Trust Administration
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Tax Planning - Corporate & Individual
- Charitable & Exempt Organizations
- Equine & Pet Trust Planning
- Veterans Benefits Planning
- Financial Aid Planning
More about Elder Law and Medicaid Planning from Our Blog
By Linda T. Cammuso May is National Elder Law Month, as well as Older Americans Month. For attorneys who specialize...
Losing a loved one is devastating and stressful. From planning burial services and notifying family members and...
With people living longer and the healthcare and financial worlds growing more complicated, it is likely that you or a...
71 Elm Street, Suite 100
Worcester, MA 01609
156 Hamilton Street
Leominster, MA 01453
9 N Main Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
100 Grandview Road. Suite 405
Braintree, MA 02184
Cape Cod & Islands
776 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601