People commonly assume that estate planning and as-set protection planning are one and the same. In reality, estate planning by itself does very little to protect your estate during your life. Estate planning is the pro-cess of creating legal docu-ments to dispose of one’s estate. By itself, however, even the most sophisticated estate plan may not protect your wealth against the many unfore-seen events and economic threats that exist today. Asset protection planning bridges the gap between traditional estate planning and true estate preservation to ensure that your assets are protected for you to enjoy during your lifetime, and preserved for your loved ones in the future.
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020