For many of us, “qualified retirement accounts” such as IRAs and 401Ks make up the bulk of our retirement savings. These accounts, which are funded with pre-tax earn-ings and grow income tax-free, are great vehicles for sav-ing and investing, but pose a unique challenge in the estate planning process.
- American Cancer Society Honors EPLO Attorney Carol F. Barton February 25, 2021
- COVID-19: Business of serving you continues uninterrupted September 21, 2020
- The 2020 Landscape: COVID-19 and the SECURE Act September 21, 2020
- A MESSAGE TO CLIENTS AND FRIENDS OF EPLO September 11, 2020
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020