Linda Cammuso has been selected by the Worcester Business Journal (WBJ) as one of six Outstanding Women In Business. This is the 11th year that WBJ has honored women for their notable successes in the business world, their impact on the community, and achievement of a career level where they can share their wisdom and experience with other women, setting the stage for their own professional development.
- Autism Awareness Month April 12, 2021
- American Cancer Society Honors EPLO Attorney Carol F. Barton February 25, 2021
- COVID-19: Business of serving you continues uninterrupted September 21, 2020
- The 2020 Landscape: COVID-19 and the SECURE Act September 21, 2020
- A MESSAGE TO CLIENTS AND FRIENDS OF EPLO September 11, 2020