Linda Cammuso has been selected by the Worcester Business Journal (WBJ) as one of six Outstanding Women In Business. This is the 11th year that WBJ has honored women for their notable successes in the business world, their impact on the community, and achievement of a career level where they can share their wisdom and experience with other women, setting the stage for their own professional development.
- American Cancer Society Honors Carol F. Barton for the Second Time July 1, 2021
- Partner Brendan J. King featured in Worcester Business Journal April 27, 2021
- Autism Awareness Month April 12, 2021
- American Cancer Society Honors EPLO Attorney Carol F. Barton February 25, 2021
- COVID-19: Business of serving you continues uninterrupted September 21, 2020