Who among us has not oc-casionally procrastinated? We say: “I’ll get to it tomor-row” or “I’ll deal with this later.” Putting off cleaning the garage is one thing; putting off establishing your estate plan is quite another. Those who procrastinate about the estate planning pro-cess are obviously not trying to deprive their heirs of assets, but rather simply fall victim to the many convenient excuses to delay.
- American Cancer Society Honors EPLO Attorney Carol F. Barton February 25, 2021
- COVID-19: Business of serving you continues uninterrupted September 21, 2020
- The 2020 Landscape: COVID-19 and the SECURE Act September 21, 2020
- A MESSAGE TO CLIENTS AND FRIENDS OF EPLO September 11, 2020
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020