To many people, the term “asset protection” con-jures up images of Swiss bank accounts or hiding assets in someone else’s name. In reality, asset protection bears little re-semblance to the stereotypical Hollywood notions that capture the imagination. At its most basic level, asset protection simply involves protecting and preserving one’s assets from third parties.
- American Cancer Society Honors EPLO Attorney Carol F. Barton February 25, 2021
- COVID-19: Business of serving you continues uninterrupted September 21, 2020
- The 2020 Landscape: COVID-19 and the SECURE Act September 21, 2020
- A MESSAGE TO CLIENTS AND FRIENDS OF EPLO September 11, 2020
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020