Meaghan McCausland, of Millbury, MA, has been awarded $1,500 from The Estate Preservation Law Scholarship Fund. The scholarship fund was created in 2009 by Estate Preservation Law Offices’ partners, Linda T. Cammuso and Brendan J. King. Meaghan plans to attend Keene State College in New Hampshire where she will major in education with a focus in special education.
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020