“Few things are harder than watching a parent slowly age and fall into physical and emotional decline.” Several legal experts, including EPLO Attorney Linda T. Cammuso, a psychiatrist and mediation professional weigh in to this Fifty Plus Advocate interview on mediation as an option to help families decide on whether their parent can continue to live safely at home.
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020