Linda Cammuso joined the discussion on The Morning Show on NECN about pet owners and whether they go too far and spend too much keeping their pets happy and well-cared for. Pet owners feel they absolutely do not go too far, and professionals confirm that the current trends are normal and healthy, so long as owners’ physical and financial needs are also met. Bridget Blythe, show host, also discussed pet trusts with Attorney Cammuso and how to handle those who feel that legal planning for pets is over the top. According to Linda and other guests, pets are an important part of peoples’ lives, and owners should go the extra mile to provide for their pets’ futures if they feel the need, including having a lawyer include pets as part of the owner’s estate plan. For the complete story click here.
- COVID-19: Business of serving you continues uninterrupted September 21, 2020
- The 2020 Landscape: COVID-19 and the SECURE Act September 21, 2020
- A MESSAGE TO CLIENTS AND FRIENDS OF EPLO September 11, 2020
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020