Recent surveys suggest that a significant percentage of parents provide financial support to their adult children. An unfortunate effect of parental assistance is that many aging parents have jeopardized their own financial and legal futures in an effort to help their families. Additionally, children who rely on their older parents for assistance may find themselves in a perilous situation if the parent becomes ill and needs long-term care. If you find yourself in this situation click here for the rest of the story.
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020