We are pleased to announce that Kathryn Anne Fleming, of West Boylston, MA, is this year’s recipient of the firm’s $1,500 scholarship. Katie plans to attend Wheelock College in the fall where she will major in education. The Estate Preservation Law Scholarship Fund was created in 2009.
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020