We are pleased to announce that Kathryn Anne Fleming, of West Boylston, MA, is this year’s recipient of the firm’s $1,500 scholarship. Katie plans to attend Wheelock College in the fall where she will major in education. The Estate Preservation Law Scholarship Fund was created in 2009.
- COVID-19: Business of serving you continues uninterrupted September 21, 2020
- The 2020 Landscape: COVID-19 and the SECURE Act September 21, 2020
- A MESSAGE TO CLIENTS AND FRIENDS OF EPLO September 11, 2020
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020