We are pleased to announce that Carol F. Barton, Esquire has joined our firm as associate attorney. Her practice concentrates on estate and trust administrations elder law and Medicaid planning, special needs and disability planning, and veterans’ benefits. Carol also represents clients in various probate matters including estate administration, guardianships and conservatorships. Carol is skilled in working with professionals in nursing homes, as well as with social workers and geriatric case managers with the legal administration of client accounts.
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020