The new Massachusetts Uniform Probate Code (MUPC) was signed into law several years ago and several important and significant changes took effect on January 2. The new legislation is designed to simplify, streamline and clarify the probate process. In certain cases it will require less court supervision and estate resolution will be quicker and be less costly, at least in theory. Click here to learn details of another important chapter in the state’s probate code.
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020