Not necessarily. You should not hesitate to contact an estate planning attorney if you, or a family member, has been diagnosed with dementia. Click here for important information on this topic.
- SHOP TALK | WORCESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL Q&A June 16, 2020
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020