As we approach the end of 2013, we are struck by the significant number of legal developments the year has brought on both the state and Federal levels. Consistent with our philosophy of remaining on the cutting edge of estate planning, we will be highlighting several important changes and trends throughout this issue.
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019