As we approach the end of 2013, we are struck by the significant number of legal developments the year has brought on both the state and Federal levels. Consistent with our philosophy of remaining on the cutting edge of estate planning, we will be highlighting several important changes and trends throughout this issue.
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019