Stability, Integrity, Trust
Protecting Assets During Your Lifetime. Preserving Them For Future Generations.
Estate Planning and Asset Protection Planning
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Need an Estate Plan
- Preserve Your Lifestyle With Sound Legal & Financial Planning
- Choosing The Right Decision Maker: A Helpful Primer
- Estate Planning: Procrastination Could Have Harmful Effects
- End-of Life Planning: Making it simple for your beneficiaries
- Protecting your Loved One’s Inheritance: What you need to know – End-of Life Planning: Making it simple for your beneficiaries. Read Linda T. Cammuso’s column
- Avoid inheritance misconduct by grandchildren
- ‘I love you wills’: Romantic gesture or disaster?
- If you have an estate plan: Did you fund it
- Does a dementia diagnosis mean it’s too late for estate planning?
- Doing your will online could be dangerous
- Raising your grandchildren? Estate planning a must
- Protecting Your Children’s Inheritance
- Estate Planning: The right professional can make it easy
- Estate planning for non-traditional families
- Estate Planning: The right attorney uses a personal approach
- Four Common Estate Planning Mistakes
- Who Should You Leave That Diamond Ring To?
- Estate Tax Planning Important, But There Is A Bigger Picture
- A Recipe for Estate Planning Disaster Awaits Amateur “Cooks.”
- How To Talk To Your Parents About Long-Term Care Planning
- Estate Planning: You Can’t Afford to Wait
- Transferring Property to Kids Could Backfire
- Protecting Your Assets
Special Needs and Disability Planning
Elder Care and Medicaid
- Medicaid Application is More Complicated than it Looks
- Protecting your Loved One’s Inheritance: What you need to know –
- Do you need an elder law attorney?
- Medicaid: No time to be penny-wise, pound-foolish
- What you should know about paying for nursing home care
- Understanding a Medicare glitch can save you money
- Mediation offers solution to gut-wrenching family disputes
- Helping your adult children with their finances
- Failing yourself and loved ones if dementia strikes
- Medicaid/MassHealth: When is it too late to apply?
- Medicaid/MassHealth: Emphasizing the Need to Plan
- Helping Families Survive After a Death or Disability
- Long-term care or nursing home?
- The Medicaid Five Year Look Back: The Gift That Keeps Giving
- Who Will Make Health Care Decisions When I Can’t? Choosing the Right Health Care Agent Is Important.
- Bad Idea to Keep Estate Plan a Secret
- My Loved One Has Been Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease, Now What?
Equine and Pet Trust Administration
- Worcester Law Office Acquires Uxbridge Estate Planning Firm
- WBJ: Worcester Law Firm Rebrands
- Vital steps to take after you lose a loved one
- Central MA Up + Comer: Linda T. Cammuso
- New LTC Insurance law protects consumers
- Attorney Linda T. Cammuso named one of Worcester Business Journal’s 2011 40 Under Forty Winners
- Worcester Attorneys Form New Firm
- Forty Under 40, Worcester Business Journal
71 Elm Street, Suite 100
Worcester, MA 01609
156 Hamilton Street
Leominster, MA 01453
10 River Road, Suite 103
Uxbridge, MA 01569
100 Grandview Road. Suite 405
Braintree, MA 02184
Cape Cod & Islands
776 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Request a Free Consultation
Estate Preservation Law Offices of Worcester, MA provides multi-leveled and integrated estate planning and asset protection planning services. Its services includes: estate planning, asset protection planning through domestic and foreign techniques, business and corporate planning, corporate and individual tax planning, elder law and Medicaid planning, estate and trust administration, guardianships and conservatorships, retirement planning, special needs and disability planning, financial aid planning, veterans benefits planning, charitable and exempt organizations, and equine and pet trust planning. The firm serves clients in areas that include Worcester, Boylston, Braintree, Boston, Brewster, Brookline, Cambridge, Chatham, Fitchburg, Holden, Hyannis, Leominster, Newton, Needham, Northborough, Southborough, Shrewsbury, Wellesley, Weston, Westborough, Cape Cod & Islands, Central Massachusetts, Metro west / 495, and New Hampshire.