People commonly assume that estate planning and as-set protection planning are one and the same. In reality, estate planning by itself does very little to protect your estate during your life. Estate planning is the pro-cess of creating legal docu-ments to dispose of one’s estate. By itself, however, even the most sophisticated estate plan may not protect your wealth against the many unfore-seen events and economic threats that exist today. Asset protection planning bridges the gap between traditional estate planning and true estate preservation to ensure that your assets are protected for you to enjoy during your lifetime, and preserved for your loved ones in the future.
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019
- Partner Linda T. Cammuso Featured in the Sunday Telegram July 7, 2019
- Does Your Estate Plan Match Your Life Stage? June 26, 2019
- April is World Autism Month April 1, 2019
- Living Probate March 14, 2019