Protecting Assets During Your Lifetime. Preserving Them For Future Generations.
Guardianships and Conservatorships
Becoming a guardian or conservator can be a difficult and frustrating process. Upon being appointed guardian or conservator, you must contend with increasingly complicated medical and financial worlds. The recent passage of the Massachusetts Uniform and Probate Code brings an entirely new set of rules and requirements to the process. Estate Planning Law Offices offers experienced and practical legal insight into these challenges.
Our guardianship and conservatorship services include:
- Obtaining guardianship and conservatorships
- Securing and maintaining corporate bonds
- Preparation and filing of inventories and accounts, and allowance of annual guardian and conservator accounts
- Petitions for estate plans for individuals under guardianship and conservatorship
- Contested guardianship and conservatorship proceedings
Our Practice Areas
● Estate Planning
● Asset Protection Planning
● Elder Law & Medicaid Planning
● Business & Corporate Planning
● Special Needs & Disability Planning
● Estate& Trust Administration
● Guardianships & Conservatorships
● Tax Planning - Corporate & Individual
● Charitable & Exempt Organizations
● Equine & Pet Trust Planning
● Veterans Benefits Planning
● Financial Aid Planning
More about Guardianships & Conservatorships from Our Blog
Many of you are familiar with the term Probate and associate it with a process that may occur after someone’s death...
By Linda T. Cammuso Choosing a guardian might just be the most difficult part of estate planning for parents with...
By Carol F. Barton The tragic death of Actor Paul Walker in a high-speed car accident is a reminder that it is never...
71 Elm Street, Suite 100
Worcester, MA 01609
156 Hamilton Street
Leominster, MA 01453
9 N Main Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
100 Grandview Road. Suite 405
Braintree, MA 02184
Cape Cod & Islands
776 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Request a Free Consultation
Estate Preservation Law Offices of Worcester, MA provides multi-leveled and integrated estate planning and asset protection planning services. Its services includes: estate planning, asset protection planning through domestic and foreign techniques, business and corporate planning, corporate and individual tax planning, elder law and Medicaid planning, estate and trust administration, guardianships and conservatorships, retirement planning, special needs and disability planning, financial aid planning, veterans benefits planning, charitable and exempt organizations, and equine and pet trust planning. The firm serves clients in areas that include Worcester, Boylston, Braintree, Boston, Brewster, Brookline, Cambridge, Chatham, Fitchburg, Holden, Hyannis, Leominster, Newton, Needham, Northborough, Southborough, Shrewsbury, Wellesley, Weston, Westborough, Cape Cod & Islands, Central Massachusetts, Metro west / 495, and New Hampshire.