Higher education is one of the most rapidly increasing expenses today. Families with college-age children struggle to navigate the complicated federal and institutional financial aid rules while worrying about how they will pay their portion of college expenses. Often, grandparents are included in the mix. Estate Preservation Law Offices' financial aid planning services are multi-generational. They range from working directly with families to ensure the student qualifies for aid, the parents' required contributions are minimized, and the grandparents' estate plans work within this structure.
Our creative and effective planning techniques come from an in-depth understanding of the way higher education financing works. Our experience positions us to work with families to maximize their financial aid through resourceful and effective planning techniques. On the estate planning side, we counsel our clients in structuring their estate plans in a way that benefits their children and grandchildren yet still allows the student to qualify for financial aid.
Our financial aid planning services include:
● Estate Planning
● Asset Protection Planning
● Elder Law and Medicaid Planning
● Business and Corporate Planning
● Special Needs and Disability Planning
● Estate and Trust Administration
● Guardianships & Conservatorships
● Tax Planning - Corporate and Individual
● Charitable and Exempt Organizations
● Equine and Pet Trust Planning
● Veterans Benefits Planning
● Financial Aid Planning