Estate Preservation Law Offices serves as legal counsel to executors, administrators and trustees, counseling them in the intricacies and complexities of estate and trust administration. In addition to the complicated legal responsibilities of fiduciaries, we are sensitive to the dynamics of families and beneficiaries that often play a significant factor in estate and trust administration.
We handle estates of all sizes, recognizing that every estate requires diligent and thorough attention, no matter its value or level of complexity. Our professionals work closely with executors and administrators through the entire probate and estate settlement process. From the initial assessment to the final beneficial distributions, we strive to be accessible and accommodating.
On the trust side, we offer professional trust administration services for all types of trusts. In representing a trustee, we develop streamlined and economically efficient systems that are tailored to the specific provisions and requirements of the trust.
We also serve as executor and trustee for those clients who desire direct professional involvement in the administration process of their estate plans.
Our estate and trust administration services include:
● Estate Planning
● Asset Protection Planning
● Elder Law and Medicaid Planning
● Business and Corporate Planning
● Special Needs and Disability Planning
● Estate and Trust Administration
● Guardianships & Conservatorships
● Tax Planning - Corporate and Individual
● Charitable and Exempt Organizations
● Equine and Pet Trust Planning
● Veterans Benefits Planning
● Financial Aid Planning