Worcester, MA, March 16, 2017— Estate Preservation Law Offices (EPLO), of Worcester, MA, announces the acquisition of the Law Office of Carrie Dolmat-Connell, a firm that specialized in estate planning, elder law, probate and administration, and business law. The firm was located in Princeton, MA with a satellite office in Lexington, MA. For more details click here.
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019