Worcester, MA, March 16, 2017— Estate Preservation Law Offices (EPLO), of Worcester, MA, announces the acquisition of the Law Office of Carrie Dolmat-Connell, a firm that specialized in estate planning, elder law, probate and administration, and business law. The firm was located in Princeton, MA with a satellite office in Lexington, MA. For more details click here.
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- THE FEDERAL AND GIFT ESTATE TAX EXEMPTION HAS CHANGED: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019
- ADMINISTERING ESTATES AND TRUSTS December 19, 2018