For many of us, “qualified retirement accounts” such as IRAs and 401Ks make up the bulk of our retirement savings. These accounts, which are funded with pre-tax earn-ings and grow income tax-free, are great vehicles for sav-ing and investing, but pose a unique challenge in the estate planning process.
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019
- Partner Linda T. Cammuso Featured in the Sunday Telegram July 7, 2019