Linda Cammuso has been selected by the Worcester Business Journal (WBJ) as one of six Outstanding Women In Business. This is the 11th year that WBJ has honored women for their notable successes in the business world, their impact on the community, and achievement of a career level where they can share their wisdom and experience with other women, setting the stage for their own professional development.
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019