Who among us has not oc-casionally procrastinated? We say: “I’ll get to it tomor-row” or “I’ll deal with this later.” Putting off cleaning the garage is one thing; putting off establishing your estate plan is quite another. Those who procrastinate about the estate planning pro-cess are obviously not trying to deprive their heirs of assets, but rather simply fall victim to the many convenient excuses to delay.
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019
- Partner Linda T. Cammuso Featured in the Sunday Telegram July 7, 2019