Who among us has not oc-casionally procrastinated? We say: “I’ll get to it tomor-row” or “I’ll deal with this later.” Putting off cleaning the garage is one thing; putting off establishing your estate plan is quite another. Those who procrastinate about the estate planning pro-cess are obviously not trying to deprive their heirs of assets, but rather simply fall victim to the many convenient excuses to delay.
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019