To many people, the term “asset protection” con-jures up images of Swiss bank accounts or hiding assets in someone else’s name. In reality, asset protection bears little re-semblance to the stereotypical Hollywood notions that capture the imagination. At its most basic level, asset protection simply involves protecting and preserving one’s assets from third parties.
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019