To many people, the term “asset protection” con-jures up images of Swiss bank accounts or hiding assets in someone else’s name. In reality, asset protection bears little re-semblance to the stereotypical Hollywood notions that capture the imagination. At its most basic level, asset protection simply involves protecting and preserving one’s assets from third parties.
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019