Meaghan McCausland, of Millbury, MA, has been awarded $1,500 from The Estate Preservation Law Scholarship Fund. The scholarship fund was created in 2009 by Estate Preservation Law Offices’ partners, Linda T. Cammuso and Brendan J. King. Meaghan plans to attend Keene State College in New Hampshire where she will major in education with a focus in special education.
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019
- Partner Linda T. Cammuso Featured in the Sunday Telegram July 7, 2019
- Does Your Estate Plan Match Your Life Stage? June 26, 2019
- Mariah Heppe Joins Estate Preservation Law Offices May 6, 2019