Meaghan McCausland, of Millbury, MA, has been awarded $1,500 from The Estate Preservation Law Scholarship Fund. The scholarship fund was created in 2009 by Estate Preservation Law Offices’ partners, Linda T. Cammuso and Brendan J. King. Meaghan plans to attend Keene State College in New Hampshire where she will major in education with a focus in special education.
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- THE FEDERAL AND GIFT ESTATE TAX EXEMPTION HAS CHANGED: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019
- ADMINISTERING ESTATES AND TRUSTS December 19, 2018