Meaghan McCausland, of Millbury, MA, has been awarded $1,500 from The Estate Preservation Law Scholarship Fund. The scholarship fund was created in 2009 by Estate Preservation Law Offices’ partners, Linda T. Cammuso and Brendan J. King. Meaghan plans to attend Keene State College in New Hampshire where she will major in education with a focus in special education.
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019