Meaghan McCausland, of Millbury, MA, has been awarded $1,500 from The Estate Preservation Law Scholarship Fund. The scholarship fund was created in 2009 by Estate Preservation Law Offices’ partners, Linda T. Cammuso and Brendan J. King. Meaghan plans to attend Keene State College in New Hampshire where she will major in education with a focus in special education.
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019