Losing a loved one is devastating and stressful. From planning burial services and notifying family members and friends, to fulfilling the wishes of your loved one and managing their finances, as well as avoiding family squabbles, the experience can be overwhelming. Attorney Cammuso’s article includes a checklist to help you through the process, click here to read.
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019