Losing a loved one is devastating and stressful. From planning burial services and notifying family members and friends, to fulfilling the wishes of your loved one and managing their finances, as well as avoiding family squabbles, the experience can be overwhelming. Attorney Cammuso’s article includes a checklist to help you through the process, click here to read.
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019
- Partner Linda T. Cammuso Featured in the Sunday Telegram July 7, 2019
- Does Your Estate Plan Match Your Life Stage? June 26, 2019