“When you are admitted to a hospital, you might naturally think that you are an inpatient. But, the hospital may have a different opinion and categorize your status as observation.” Not knowing your hospital status could be very costly to you. Click here to read how Understanding a Medicare glitch can save you money.
- April is World Autism Month April 1, 2019
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- The Federal and Gift Estate Tax Exemption Has Changed: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019