“When you are admitted to a hospital, you might naturally think that you are an inpatient. But, the hospital may have a different opinion and categorize your status as observation.” Not knowing your hospital status could be very costly to you. Click here to read how Understanding a Medicare glitch can save you money.
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020