“Few things are harder than watching a parent slowly age and fall into physical and emotional decline.” Several legal experts, including EPLO Attorney Linda T. Cammuso, a psychiatrist and mediation professional weigh in to this Fifty Plus Advocate interview on mediation as an option to help families decide on whether their parent can continue to live safely at home.
- April is World Autism Month April 1, 2019
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- The Federal and Gift Estate Tax Exemption Has Changed: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019