“Few things are harder than watching a parent slowly age and fall into physical and emotional decline.” Several legal experts, including EPLO Attorney Linda T. Cammuso, a psychiatrist and mediation professional weigh in to this Fifty Plus Advocate interview on mediation as an option to help families decide on whether their parent can continue to live safely at home.
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019
- Partner Linda T. Cammuso Featured in the Sunday Telegram July 7, 2019
- Does Your Estate Plan Match Your Life Stage? June 26, 2019