People generally recognize the importance of long-term care and nursing home planning – just not always when it comes to themselves or their loved ones. Many people live in denial that they would ever face that situation. Attorney Cammuso’s Long-Term Care or Nursing Home article walks you though several scenarios to help readers avoid common long-term care planning and nursing home planning mistakes.
- April is World Autism Month April 1, 2019
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- The Federal and Gift Estate Tax Exemption Has Changed: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019