People generally recognize the importance of long-term care and nursing home planning – just not always when it comes to themselves or their loved ones. Many people live in denial that they would ever face that situation. Attorney Cammuso’s Long-Term Care or Nursing Home article walks you though several scenarios to help readers avoid common long-term care planning and nursing home planning mistakes.
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019