Linda Cammuso joined the discussion on The Morning Show on NECN about pet owners and whether they go too far and spend too much keeping their pets happy and well-cared for. Pet owners feel they absolutely do not go too far, and professionals confirm that the current trends are normal and healthy, so long as owners’ physical and financial needs are also met. Bridget Blythe, show host, also discussed pet trusts with Attorney Cammuso and how to handle those who feel that legal planning for pets is over the top. According to Linda and other guests, pets are an important part of peoples’ lives, and owners should go the extra mile to provide for their pets’ futures if they feel the need, including having a lawyer include pets as part of the owner’s estate plan. For the complete story click here.
- April is World Autism Month April 1, 2019
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- The Federal and Gift Estate Tax Exemption Has Changed: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019