Linda Cammuso joined the discussion on The Morning Show on NECN about pet owners and whether they go too far and spend too much keeping their pets happy and well-cared for. Pet owners feel they absolutely do not go too far, and professionals confirm that the current trends are normal and healthy, so long as owners’ physical and financial needs are also met. Bridget Blythe, show host, also discussed pet trusts with Attorney Cammuso and how to handle those who feel that legal planning for pets is over the top. According to Linda and other guests, pets are an important part of peoples’ lives, and owners should go the extra mile to provide for their pets’ futures if they feel the need, including having a lawyer include pets as part of the owner’s estate plan. For the complete story click here.
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019