Today, more than ever, people understand the need to establish trusts as part of estate planning. However, many people fail to take the next step in this important process — funding the trusts with their most valuable assets. Click here If you have an estate plan: Did you fund it? to understand why funding it is so crucial.
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019
- Partner Linda T. Cammuso Featured in the Sunday Telegram July 7, 2019