Today, more than ever, people understand the need to establish trusts as part of estate planning. However, many people fail to take the next step in this important process — funding the trusts with their most valuable assets. Click here If you have an estate plan: Did you fund it? to understand why funding it is so crucial.
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- THE FEDERAL AND GIFT ESTATE TAX EXEMPTION HAS CHANGED: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019
- ADMINISTERING ESTATES AND TRUSTS December 19, 2018