Today, more than ever, people understand the need to establish trusts as part of estate planning. However, many people fail to take the next step in this important process — funding the trusts with their most valuable assets. Click here If you have an estate plan: Did you fund it? to understand why funding it is so crucial.
- Autism Awareness Month April 6, 2020
- Special Edition of Bridging the Gap March 24, 2020
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies Are More Important than Ever Thanks to COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Brendan J. King Featured in the Professional Advisor Network Journal on SECURE ACT February 24, 2020
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020