Recent surveys suggest that a significant percentage of parents provide financial support to their adult children. An unfortunate effect of parental assistance is that many aging parents have jeopardized their own financial and legal futures in an effort to help their families. Additionally, children who rely on their older parents for assistance may find themselves in a perilous situation if the parent becomes ill and needs long-term care. If you find yourself in this situation click here for the rest of the story.
- April is World Autism Month April 1, 2019
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- The Federal and Gift Estate Tax Exemption Has Changed: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019