Recent surveys suggest that a significant percentage of parents provide financial support to their adult children. An unfortunate effect of parental assistance is that many aging parents have jeopardized their own financial and legal futures in an effort to help their families. Additionally, children who rely on their older parents for assistance may find themselves in a perilous situation if the parent becomes ill and needs long-term care. If you find yourself in this situation click here for the rest of the story.
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019