We are pleased to announce that Kathryn Anne Fleming, of West Boylston, MA, is this year’s recipient of the firm’s $1,500 scholarship. Katie plans to attend Wheelock College in the fall where she will major in education. The Estate Preservation Law Scholarship Fund was created in 2009.
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- THE FEDERAL AND GIFT ESTATE TAX EXEMPTION HAS CHANGED: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019
- ADMINISTERING ESTATES AND TRUSTS December 19, 2018