We are pleased to announce that Carol F. Barton, Esquire has joined our firm as associate attorney. Her practice concentrates on estate and trust administrations elder law and Medicaid planning, special needs and disability planning, and veterans’ benefits. Carol also represents clients in various probate matters including estate administration, guardianships and conservatorships. Carol is skilled in working with professionals in nursing homes, as well as with social workers and geriatric case managers with the legal administration of client accounts.
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019