We are pleased to announce that Carol F. Barton, Esquire has joined our firm as associate attorney. Her practice concentrates on estate and trust administrations elder law and Medicaid planning, special needs and disability planning, and veterans’ benefits. Carol also represents clients in various probate matters including estate administration, guardianships and conservatorships. Carol is skilled in working with professionals in nursing homes, as well as with social workers and geriatric case managers with the legal administration of client accounts.
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- THE FEDERAL AND GIFT ESTATE TAX EXEMPTION HAS CHANGED: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019
- ADMINISTERING ESTATES AND TRUSTS December 19, 2018