The new Massachusetts Uniform Probate Code (MUPC) was signed into law several years ago and several important and significant changes took effect on January 2. The new legislation is designed to simplify, streamline and clarify the probate process. In certain cases it will require less court supervision and estate resolution will be quicker and be less costly, at least in theory. Click here to learn details of another important chapter in the state’s probate code.
- April is World Autism Month April 1, 2019
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- The Federal and Gift Estate Tax Exemption Has Changed: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019