The new Massachusetts Uniform Probate Code (MUPC) was signed into law several years ago and several important and significant changes took effect on January 2. The new legislation is designed to simplify, streamline and clarify the probate process. In certain cases it will require less court supervision and estate resolution will be quicker and be less costly, at least in theory. Click here to learn details of another important chapter in the state’s probate code.
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019