Not necessarily. You should not hesitate to contact an estate planning attorney if you, or a family member, has been diagnosed with dementia. Click here for important information on this topic.
- The SECURE Act Substantially Changes the Rules about Inheritance of Retirement Accounts: What you need to know now January 10, 2020
- EPLO Partner Linda T. Cammuso Honored by Worcester Business Journal November 10, 2019
- A Military Power of Attorney is Essential for Military Service Members September 9, 2019
- Addressing a Loved One’s Addiction in Your Estate Plan August 20, 2019
- Vacation To-Do List: # 1 Do estate plan July 22, 2019