Not necessarily. You should not hesitate to contact an estate planning attorney if you, or a family member, has been diagnosed with dementia. Click here for important information on this topic.
- Living Probate March 14, 2019
- Simple Will or Living Trust: Which is better for my children March 1, 2019
- THE FEDERAL AND GIFT ESTATE TAX EXEMPTION HAS CHANGED: But not in Massachusetts February 19, 2019
- Considerations in Choosing Guardians for Minor Children January 22, 2019
- ADMINISTERING ESTATES AND TRUSTS December 19, 2018