Stability, Integrity, Trust
Protecting Assets During Your Lifetime. Preserving Them For Future Generations.
Estate Preservation Law Offices
Estate Preservation Law Offices is a highly regarded boutique law firm that specializes in estate planning and asset protection planning. Led by partners Brendan J. King and Linda T. Cammuso, our strategic advantages include:
- A highly developed approach to estate planning that bridges the gap between traditional estate planning and asset protection planning to ensure the quality of life that you’ve worked so hard for is preserved during your lifetime and for future generations
- A legal team who practice a thoughtful and empathetic approach to planning that reflects your lifetime concerns and challenges, as well as traditional estate and end-of-life matters
Estate Preservation Law Offices In the News
Partner Linda T. Cammuso Featured in the Sunday Telegram
Linda Cammuso was featured in a full-page article in The Sunday Telegram’s, Business Matters section, on June 23, 2019. Linda discussed the firm’s success in cultivating a team-oriented approach to client service, as well as flexibility in the workplace which allows staff to balance their professional responsibilities with personal demands. She also focused on EPLOs practice areas including elder law, estate planning and asset protection – and how the firm has taken estate planning to the next level.
Mariah Heppe Joins EPLO
May 06, 2019, Worcester MA —Mariah L. Heppe has joined Estate Preservation Law Offices (EPLO), Worcester, MA, as an attorney. Her practice at EPLO concentrates on estate planning and elder law.
One of the many key factors in having a good estate plan in place is peace of mind: knowing that you’ve done the right thing for yourself and your family.
Choosing the right law firm can be a challenge…Here’s why you should consider Estate Preservation Law Offices:
- Our professionals are specialists in the estate planning field and provide the expertise you want and the results you need
- We treat our clients with respect and integrity
- We adhere to the highest standards of professional excellence
- We employ a unique team approach to client service – as a client of our firm, you have access to the skills and assistance of every member of our staff
Individuals, entrepreneurs, families, business owners, medical, legal and other professionals, fiduciaries, and parents of children with disabilities, are among the diverse types of clients that look to Estate Preservation Law Offices to meet their planning needs. From simple issues to complicated problems, clients come to us for results, and we deliver. Our pride and satisfaction come from building an extraordinary rapport with clients and helping them to solve their problems and achieve their goals.
71 Elm Street, Suite 100
Worcester, MA 01609
156 Hamilton Street
Leominster, MA 01453
9 N Main Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
100 Grandview Road. Suite 405
Braintree, MA 02184
Cape Cod & Islands
776 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Request a Free Consultation
Estate Preservation Law Offices of Worcester, MA provides multi-leveled and integrated estate planning and asset protection planning services. Its services includes: estate planning, asset protection planning through domestic and foreign techniques, business and corporate planning, corporate and individual tax planning, elder law and Medicaid planning, estate and trust administration, guardianships and conservatorships, retirement planning, special needs and disability planning, financial aid planning, veterans benefits planning, charitable and exempt organizations, and equine and pet trust planning. The firm serves clients in areas that include Worcester, Boylston, Braintree, Boston, Brewster, Brookline, Cambridge, Chatham, Fitchburg, Holden, Hyannis, Leominster, Newton, Needham, Northborough, Southborough, Shrewsbury, Wellesley, Weston, Westborough, Cape Cod & Islands, Central Massachusetts, Metro west / 495, and New Hampshire.